Omar and Cristina | Destination Wedding in Puerto Rico with Mexican Flavor

AS you may or may not know,  is that I live for ten glorious years in Mexico,  I fell in love with the place and its people, made some of most amazing friends there ( who I miss every single day) , fell in love and out of love but mainly LOVE .  I cannot wait for my kid to grow up a little bit more and plan  a trip there to teach him about its beautiful culture and its people.  Mexico is  part of who I am today and to be able to re live the culture again in my own country trough a destination wedding is even more special.   As Cristina came down the isle to say I do , the music of Mariachis brought Mexico closer to us.  They dance on the beach after they were married to the Mariachis romantic songs.  Sunflowers filled the decoration.  It was unforgettable.  

Today we  featured Omar and Cristina's destination wedding at Rincon of The Seas. Wedding coordination by Anita Quintana from Ocasiones Event Planning




Comments

Popular Posts